Monday, February 19, 2018

Joy To The World - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a Christmas scrapbook page to share made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard and following the Imaginarium Designs February theme of the colour RED. 

I find that Christmas is such a busy time that although I take lots of photos I dont get much time to scrap them. So this is better late than never - note that the photo was taken in December 2015 lol!
I started by using white cardstock and one of my favourite TCW stencils (12x12 Tile mania) and some "lipstick" Colour Blast paste, then adding splatters of Luminarte Primary Elements in poppy red. 

When this had dried I cut it down and backed it with some red patterned paper from Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" collection. 
I matted my photos with white paper doilies and attached them to the page as shown.

All of the chipboard was painted with the Poppy Red Luminarte Primary Elements. I often prefer to paint it on rather than spray as there is less mess and wastage. 
I then added some paper flowers. 
Lastly I added some splatters of black Heidi Swapp Colorshine. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Joy To The World: Code IDP0136



Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: