Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Family - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made mainly using the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" collection available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started with a sheet of Chase paper from the collection and added some stenciling with
KaiserCraft mini designer template Dots and Dashes and Colour Blast colour paste in Dusty Charcoal. Then some splatters of Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist "Tawny Turquoise" 
Once this was dry I added a half of a white paper doilie to the top left side and a doilie under my photo. I then added a selection of elements cut from the Search paper as well as layered tags, fabric die cuts and some sequins.   
More tags and embellishments were added around my photo.  
I painted two Studio Calico wood veneer hearts with BoBunny gold glitter paste.
 
I added some journalling in the chevrons at the bottom of the page. 
I created my title using gold wood veneers.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: