Thursday, January 25, 2018

2018 - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have another scrapbook page to share with you made using the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" collection available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and I added some Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist "Tawny Turquoise" first using a painting with plastic technique then I added some splatters.  
Once this was dry I added a white paper doilie under my photo and layered it with a strip of Transform paper from the "Escape the ordinary" collection along with 2 cards cut from the Search paper.
Across the page I added other elements cut from the Search paper as well as stitched hearts and some sequins. I painted some Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows with BoBunny gold glitter paste and also added them to my page.
I created my title using gold wood veneers. I added strips cut from the Search and Wander papers along the bottom then I journalled around the edge of the page with my goals for 2018!  
The Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist "Tawny Turquoise" is a really interesting colour - it appears as a vintage brown colour but has a lovely turquoise shimmer when it dries - it is hard to photograph but is gorgeous in real life :) 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: