Monday, January 1, 2018

Believe In Yourself - With Scrapping Clearly!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope you all had a fabulous New Years Eve and are looking forward to an amazing 2018!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store

I created this page for the Scrapping Clearly 10th birthday cybercrop where one of the challenges was to create a page which was 85% white, pink and black accents.

I started with some white cardstock and using a palate knife I added Dina Wakley Ruby acrylic paint (black and magenta), BoBunny glitter paste - Tutu and Viva Inka gold - rose-quartz in places on my page. I love the effects of the different mediums contrasting and complementing each other!! 

Next I matted a white paper doilie behind my photo and pink cardstock and attached it to the page. 
 
Then I added a variety of background stamps with a Ranger Archival black ink pad in places near my photo and under where I intended to put embellishments. Next I added some Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods ephemera and word stickers from Tim Holtz Idea Ology Small Talk Sticker Book.       
Lastly I outlined my page with a black Fude Ball pen and hand wrote the date. 

Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: