Thursday, October 19, 2017

Hear Me Roar - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

I created this page along with 5 others when I sat down to make projects for my October DT commitments. I limited myself to the CVS You Rock collection, a selection of Colour Blast products and ID chipboard and went from there. If you are ever in a creative rut then my first suggestion is to limit your supplies so you are not overwhelmed with choice :) 

I started my background with a 12x12 stencil (TCW Tile Mania) and 3 different coloured Colour Blast colour pastes (Deep water, sunshine and dusty charcoal). Then I sprayed and splattered Deep Water and Sunshine shimmer sprays - concentrating on the area under my photo placement and in the bottom left corner.
This stencil is definitely my new favorite. I loved the background so I kept the rest of the page minimal with chipboard, papers and embellishments.
I used a teal ink pad to partially ink the chipboard - I love this ombre effect! I also added some teal glitter paste on part of the chipboard title. 
I used a black paint pen to paint the frame and bars chipboard - so quick and easy!  
A few paper flowers add a feminine touch :) 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Cool Super Brave : code IDW0077
# words : code IDW0094
Lous heart shapes: Code IDD0070
 
 Lous frame and bars 8inch : code IDD0053
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Hear me roar : code IDP0095

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: