Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Adventure - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "You Rock" collection and Colour Blast pastes and shimmer sprays available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

I had so much fun creating this page! I havent had much time for crafting lately and had lots of DT commitments to catch up on. So I limited myself to the CVS You Rock collection and a selection of Colour Blast products and went from there. In the end I pumped out 6 projects in 24 hours - BOOM!! If you are ever in a creative rut then my first suggestion is to limit your supplies so you are not overwhelmed with choice :) 

I started my background by spraying and splattering Deep Water and Sunshine shimmer sprays and a red mist across white cardstock - concentrating it under my photo placement and in the bottom right corner. I then added stencilling (KaiserCraft mini stencils) with Deep water, sunshine and dusty charcoal Colour Pastes. 
Next I layered a heap of the awesome You Rock papers under my photo - the colours and patterns in this collection are so cool - perfect for girly layouts too! 
I added a few of the fun wood veneer and rubber embellishments across my page. 
Finally I added some flair and stickers from the sticker sheet - word sticker are my favourite embellishment at the moment!
Although the Scrapping Clearly store is temporarily closed Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Cardstock 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio "You Rock" collection (12x12 papers, washi strips, flair, wood veneer, sticker sheet, enamel shapes, rubber charms)
Colour Blast colour paste (Deep water, sunshine, dusty charcoal) 
Colour Blast shimmer sprays (Deep water, sunshine)  
Tim Holtz Tiny attacher
Heidi Swapp roller date stamp
KaiserCraft mini designer templates (dots and dashes, bubbly)
Fude Ball pen  
Ranger Archival ink pad, black

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: