Monday, July 25, 2016

You Inspire Me - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you - made with lots of fabulous chipboard embellishments from Imaginarium Design.

This layout is the pair of a previous page I shared with you. It is inspired by Project Life Pages using 3"x3" pockets. For this page I've used a series of photos of Rachael having fun while I was taking lots of photos of her :)
I've used some patterned papers from Studio Calico - these are some of my favourite! Each square is cut 7cm x 7xm and the photos are 5cm x 5cm. I've left all my chipboard elements raw. I've used a range of chipboard words underneath the photos and modern chipboard shapes.
This title is one of my favourites - Rachael definitely does inspire me with her passion and love of life.
I've used a circle frame around the "main" photo on the page - to draw the viewer here.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Capture Moment Smile : Code IDW0076

Loolabelles nested hexagons : code IDDL0017

Edith Frame : code IDT0038

You Inspire Me : Code IDP0077

# words : code IDW0094

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
Loolabelles cherry blossom : code IDDL00013
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 

Imagine believe happy : code IDW0079

Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050

 Lou's heart shapes : code IDDL0015

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: