Friday, July 8, 2016

Project Life Week 9!

Today I'm showing you Week 9 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. I've mainly used the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection  available at Scrapping Clearly - and other wood veneer from my stash!

Here is a close up of the LHS. One of the highlights this week was Jessica's 8th birthday party - crafting, swimming and cake were a hit!
I love decorating my own white cards with patterned paper offcuts. A few wood veneer or enamel dots are perfect finishing touches.
Many papers also have elements that can be cut out and used as a feature on a card.
Here is a close up of the RHS. We visited our kittens again as a treat for Jessica's birthday.
My adorable girls!
This card was made with a few strips of patterned paper from the collection. This is a great way to use up all your paper offcuts.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Becky Higgins - white project life cards Becky Higgins - grid project life cards 
Pebbles "Spring Fling" self inking heart stamp 
Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection 

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: