Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Your Smile - with Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used an adorable photo of Jessica holding a flower and the perfect chipboard title "Its your smile that captures my heart".
I tried a few different things for this page - stretching out of my comfort zone!  

First I glued (with gel medium) a selection of chipboard flourishes on my page - after considering photo placement. Then I painted white gesso all over my page. I added a stencil and texture paste. Once this had thoroughly dried I sprayed 3 different Tattered Angels chalkboard sprays across the page as well as splats of the same sprays. I dried each colour layer as I went.
I sprayed the title and the Wendy frame with black ColorShine. The other chippies were first painted with white gesso then painted with the same sprays as was used on the background. 
I layered my photo over a tag (with hidden journalling) and some black Prima wire then added clusters of chipboard and flower embellishments
I love the textured look of the chippies as part of the background. 
The chipboard frame highlights the face in the photo but doesnt distract from or hide the rest of the photo. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Edward Relief small : code IDT0032
Its your smile : Code IDP0093 

long swirly flourish : Code IDFL0005 

Embellishment 4 : Code IDS0013 



Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 

Wendy frame : Code IDT0037 


Denises Art Deco, tiny : Code IDDD0019 
beautiful : Code IDW0078 

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: