Monday, April 11, 2016

Live For Today Canvas - With Imaginarium Designs!

Each month with Imaginarium Designs we have a theme for one of our projects and this month the theme is "Off the page". I decided to create a canvas using lots of bright colours and lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

My inspiration behind this canvas was a Fiona Paltridge Class I attended at Seriously Scrapbooking (bright colour sprays, stencils, texture paste, and chipboards!).
I started my canvas by using a Pebbles stencil and Whipped Spackle. Once this was dry I sprayed 4 different Dylusions ink sprays across the canvas 
I applied white gesso to all of the chippies then I painted on the Dylusions ink with a small paintbrush. I painted the Eiffel tower chippie with black Dylusions paint - I love the contrast it gives! The Eiffel Tower chipboard is such a stunning centerpiece for the canvas!
I splattered the same coloured inks on a white tag - to add some white space to my canvas.I then added a few paper flowers and some splatters of white and black paint.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042

Edward Relief small : code IDT0032

Dress, small : code IDT0005


Brackets on oval frame : code IDT0013

Eiffel Tower, large : code IDS0043



Live for Today coming soon!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: