Sunday, April 3, 2016

An Acrylic Album - with Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a different kind of crafty project to share with you. It is an Acrylic album! This is a fun project to make that is perfect for a gift or just a special way to document an occasion. The album is an exclusive to Scrapping Clearly and they have a fun range of various shapes.
I've used a sequence of photos of my girls taken at a photobooth near the cinema we go to. Each photo is quite small but is perfect for this sized album.
I love that the albums are clear - printed transparencies are perfect to use and still maintain pages that you can see through.
I've used a pack of Basic Grey journalling cards and transparencies as well - these were perfect mats for my photos.
Word stickers in various colours and textures make this sort of project more achievable and look fabulous!
Puffy shape stickers are also fun embellishments for the pages. 
I have a "less is more" philosophy for my crafting - I dont like to cover up all the pretty patterns!
I had so much fun making this album and have plans for many more - why dont you try one too. I'd love to see :)
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Scrapping Clearly acrylic album, small scallop 
Basic Grey journalling cards and transparencies
Hambly Screen Prints transparency - printers type teal 
Hambly Screen Prints rubons - antique frames
Pink Paislee Citrus bliss flamingo transparency
Heidi Swapp teal glitter stickers 
Heidi Swapp black word stickers 
Heidi Swapp favorite things puffy shape stickers
Pink Paislee "Cedar Lane" gold glitter paper arrows

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: