Monday, February 29, 2016

Project Life Week 3!

Today I'm showing you Week 3 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. This was another week of school holidays for us.

I've used the January Pocket Life kit Roy from Scrappy Canary for these pages, and I've kept it simple and achievable!
Here is a close up of the LHS. We went to our first cricket match and it was awesome! The big bash series is a fabulous family event. The tickets were quite reasonable (just over $50 for the 4 of us which is cheaper than going to the movies), the atmosphere was fabulous and it only went for 3-4 hours which was plently long enough for the girls. The only down side was that it was about 40degC and humid - I nearly melted!!
I love the journalling space already defined on these Studio Calico cards. 
Here is a close up of the RHS. More holiday activities including a checkup at the optometrist :)
It has been such a long hot summer here and the girls love it in our pool.

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: