Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hello Today - with Imaginarium Designs!

This month I'm a guest designer at Kraft Plus Challenges, where Imaginarium Designs are the sponsors for the month! The challenge theme for February is "going postal" and we want you to be inspired by postage stamps!
I've created a scrapbook page using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard and with a big emphasis on Kraft! 

In keeping with the postal stamp theme I've included some photos of Jessica looking through Dad's old stamp album, as well as some stamps from my childhood collection.
I've used papers and embellishments from the November/December scrapbook kit "Leila" from Scrappy Canary for this page - these colours go perfect with kraft.

I chose some chipboard words for my title and added lots of chevrons across my page - I've left them all raw to go with the kraft! 
I love this square pattern with the chipboard - adds a modern touch to go with the style of my page.
I used lots of the chevrons over a strip of paper at the bottom of my page. It was very fiddly but I love the overall effect.
In my old stamp collection I found these 4 consecutive Christmas stamps from 1981-1984. I thought it was interesting to see the price rose from 18c to 30c in that time! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 
Everything Everyday Today : Code IDW0082

Love Grow Hello : Code IDW0083

Loolabelles chevrons # 2 : Code IDDL0022

Nat's square medium : Code IDD0038

Loolabelles callouts : Code IDD0046

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

FiKenward said...

Super fun page, love those chipboard elements.