Friday, February 19, 2016

Love - with Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used some photos of my 2 girls cuddling, aren't they adorable! I love to take a sequence of photos to include on a page.
I've used the November/December scrapbook kit "Leila" from Scrappy Canary for this page - this black and white striped paper is a favourite of mine!

I started by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a background ("love card overlay" from the Silhouette store). I backed this "cut sheet" with a sheet I had sprayed with a few different ColorShine sprays (darker pinks in the centre and lighter pinks towards the edge). I then added a pink patterned paper mat so it would stand out against the black and white striped background.
I used my watercolour pan paints to paint the chipboard butterflies and words. I love the large size and font of these words, it makes them quite a feature on the page! I also added a cluster of embellishments in the top left and bottom right - ephemera packets are perfect for this.
I've used varying shades of pink to paint my butterflies - I love the mat effect of the pan paints. 
I love that the butterflies are available in a range of sizes - I can see me using lots of these on future pages :) 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 
Cherish love adore (large): Code IDW0036

Burretfly - large : Code IDS0002


4 small butterflies: Code IDT0014
I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: