Monday, October 26, 2015

Project Life Week 37!

Today I'm showing you Week 37 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

This week I've used more goodies from my March Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as other bits and pieces from my stash.  
Here is a close up of the LHS. This was a very quiet week for us, Jessica and John both had Influenza B for the whole week - actually Jessica was away from school for 10 days! The first 2 photos of Jessica and John enjoying a chocolate fondue were actually from Week 36 - but I didnt have enough room for them there :)
Rachael and I have started walking, 3 to 4 km on weekends and I walk 3 km most weekday mornings - go us!! 
I love these velum hearts in the Messy Box - they are best attached using a brad (I have heaps of these that I never use!!) or a staple. 
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
A rainy day in between sunny days!
All of my photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: