Monday, October 19, 2015

Project Life Week 35!

Today I'm showing you Week 35 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

This week I've used goodies from my September Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as other bits and pieces from my stash.  
Here is a close up of the LHS. John was away for the week in Singapore so it was just me and the girls - and it was busy!! Being so busy made me very tired - so my bed was my haven in the evening :)
This card from the September ABM Messy box was perfect for this page.
We love Vegemite on toast for breakfast - It's the Aussie way!!
Rachael loves watches at the moment - so John bought her back one for every day of the week :)
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've used my Fuse to customise the pockets on this page. I had some Becky Higgins Design E (6"x6") pockets that I made into a variety of 3"x3" and 3"x4" - I did this to use up the 3"x3" cards in the ABM kits. This works well when you have lots of photos to display.
I kept the embellishment simple and included photos of my everyday!!
I love wood veneer and this cup one from Evalicious is adorable!
All of my photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: