Thursday, October 22, 2015

Project Life Week 36!

Today I'm showing you Week 36 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

This week I've used goodies from the March (I think) Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as other bits and pieces from my stash. 
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've kept my page relatively simple and added lots of fun Evalicious wood veneer.
I managed to capture this beautiful sunrise. Usually we are too busy getting ready in the morning and dont notice what is happening outside! In the other photo Rachael is going through her Marvelous Creations showbag - YUMM!
Jessica loves having picnics inside (and outside) with her toys!!
Here is a close up of the RHS. This week was busy, we had an exhibition at Rachael's school, Jessica's school concert, the Adelaide show, Jessica's gymnastics comps and fathers day!!!
Jessica and her team won lots of ribbons at the gymnastics comps!!
All of my photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: