Sunday, February 1, 2015

So Totally Wonderful - Scrap The Girls!

I'm one of the new Scrap The Girls DT members, woohoo!
For February the Challenge is a mood board ... Isnt it pretty.
Here is my page. I loved playing with my watercolours for this challenge, and this colour palate was divine. One of the sponsors for this month is Imaginarium and they sent me a gorgeous pack of goodies to work with.
I used my watercolours to paint the chipboard pieces in the same colour palate as my background.
I then searched my D-Lish Scraps box of goodies for coordinating flowers, washi, journalling and flair.
The wood veneer are from PinkFresh Studio.
For the Scrap The Girls February challenge there are 2 awesome sponsors
Imaginarium - A chipboard prize pack ($50 worth) 
Scrappy Canary - $25 voucher

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Scrap The Girls Blog!
Happy Scrapping!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Francesca Biancon said...

Hello Karyn, your projects are great!
Kisses
Francesca