Monday, November 3, 2014

Photo Bomb!

Today's scrapbook share is another project I made for the recent D-lish Scraps cybercrop (see the Scrap Suite facebook group here). One of the challenges I did was "make your own patterned paper - and add a heart". This challenge was perfect for me - I love making my own background paper, so here is my page.
The photo was taken on a family holiday to Sydney. My family love to do silly photo's and photo bombing has become a favourite of late!!

I started by using a paintbrush to watercolour yellow and orange Dylusions inks on white cardstock (that had been primed with clear gesso).
Once the page was thoroughly dry I added strips of paper (from the Studio Calico Printshop collection) under my photo, then I added lots of D-lish Scraps embellishments .
Finally I journalled around the edge of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: