Monday, November 17, 2014

Hold My Hand!

Today's scrapbook share is a page I made using mainly the September OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn. I've been subscribing to these kits for a few months now and I love them. Some of my favourite goodies from this kit are the stamps and the cute little flair.
The photo's used here were taken on Father's Day then we took a picnic lunch to the River Murray.

started by using a paintbrush to watercolour green and blue Dylusions inks on white cardstock (that had been primed with clear gesso).
Once the page was thoroughly dry I layered paper (from the Studio Calico Printshop collection) and a silver paper doilie under my photo. All the stamps and embellishments are from various OHDEERME kits - they are so easy to mix and match!
The paperclips are also other favourites of mine.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This looks so good Karyn, the colour pallet goes so well with the photos.