Thursday, February 27, 2014

Year 7 Graduation Dinner!

The March release from Kellie Stamps  is out TODAY!! Yay!! The 2 stamp sets are Magical and Cosy. Today I'm showcasing some of the Magical stamps. 

The photos on these pages are of my daughter Rachael getting ready for her year 7 graduation dinner - isnt she gorgeous!! She has grown up way too fast. 
These pages in my Holiday SMASH* book were perfect so I continued with the gold theme for all my embellishments. 
The flowers, paper doilies, bag and tag are from my stash. I've used stamps from Kellie Stamps - "magical" and "So happy" from the magical stamp set; "Proud Moment" the wood mount stamp; and the "you are amazing" from the January light wood venneer flair pack. 
 
I'm also participating in the Scrapbook Creations February Inspiration board challenge (here) which has a gold challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: