Monday, February 24, 2014

Coffee Date!

These photos on this page are are of my eldest daughter Rachael. Being the eldest she misses spending time with just her and me, so on this day we had a special Coffee Date together.

The background of the scrapbook page I'm showing you today has been created by spraying mists, stencilling with inks and stamping -  using the gorgeous purple and teal colour scheme. 

Many of the embellishments used on this page are from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit from D-Lish Scraps.

I've also used some of the gorgeous stamps from Kellie Stamps.
I've matted my photos over some KaiserCraft patterned papers and a white paper heart doilie from my stash. I used some stamps from Kellie Stamps "BlahBlahBlah", "coffee date", and "love you" from the Best Friends stamp set and the coffee beans from the Tea For Two stamp set.
I used lots of goodies from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit on this page.

In the top right corner I added a nested frame from the kit that had been sprayed with teal Dylusions. I also added one of the flair, a lavender resin butterfly, an aqua bitty bloom, some purple twine, and an adhesive pearl - all from the Kit.
In this cluster I've used a violet old fashioned rose, a purple mini metal flower, lavender bitty bow, self adhesive pearls, aqua bitty bloom, chevron button, and purple resin flower all from the Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit. I also added a chevron Journal Spot and a teal flower from my stash.
I added a title using some Thickers that I had painted with purple and teal Dylusions - I just love how they turned out! Finally I added the date using my Pebbles roller date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This is jaw dropping amazing Karyn, I love the colours, and the photos and I'm in awe as always!