Friday, January 18, 2013

G'day from the Whispering Wall!

Just after Christmas we went on a drive to the Whispering Wall nearby. It is just amazing. It is a curved concrete wall built to dam the water in the area. The curved properties mean you can stand at one end and talk and people at the other end can hear you, like you are standing beside them ... eerie in a way!

This page was perfect to use the "Australia Day" stamp set from Give A Girl A ... I've put the "G'day" inside the speech bubble from the "Endless Summer" stamp set - I just inked the bubble part with a marker then stamped, easy!




I've used my Orange SMASH* folio and other products including Amy Tangerine, Studio Calico wood veneer, October Afternoon alphas, and a doilie from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: