Thursday, January 17, 2013

Elfie Loves Washi Too!

More adventures of our Christmas Elf "Elfie"! This time he showed us that he loves to spend time with Barbie and her friends (and all the other toys in our house of course!) and he also has a passion for Washi - my kind of guy!!

These particular pages in my Black SMASH book were a challenge to work with due to the background print (in my opinion)  but that's also what I love about these books - you never know what to expect and I like to showcase the pages anyway. In the first photo I've used some free printables from here and in the second photo I've mainly used the Studio Calico Wonderland collection.




Other products I've used include Give A Girl A ... "Elf on the Shelf" stamp set, Angie Delarie's Elfie in the box digi, Studio Calico wood veneers, October Afternoon Make It Merry collection, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and twine, doilies, washi & tag from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: