Thursday, January 10, 2013

Elfie Loves to Read!

Elfie loved reading books in Jessica's room, Peter Rabbit and Fancy Nancy were some of his favourite.

I've kept these pages fairly simple - actually you will probably have noticed that most of the pages in this book are simpler than I often do but I wanted the process to be quicker and achievable so I can try and finish by end January.




I've used my Black SMASH* folio and used a heap of my favourite products including Give A Girl A ... "Elf on the Shelf" stamp set, Angie Delarie's Elfie in the box digi, Amy Tangerine roller date stamp, Basic Grey Jovial die cuts, Studio Calico wood veneer house and camera, October Afternoon buttons, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, and twine, pearls, doilies, chevron bag & tag from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: