Friday, September 28, 2012

SMASH*ing Catch Up!

Eek! Its been too long since my last post. Sorry guys (slaps hand). I'm still trying to catch up after a bad flu/cold and now it is school holidays. Although holidays mean a more relaxed schedule the girls like me to be at their constant beck and call!

I've got a heap of SMASH* pages to show you - I'll spread out over a number of posts over the coming days. They are all from the July 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook.

First is a double SMASH* page done in my mini - the LHS is day 10 Wings, and RHS is Day 8 Handmade embellishment (I made a fabric yo-yo). I've used mostly Dear Lizzy products on these pages.

 
 
Next is another double SMASH* page (also in my mini) - Day 12  Favourite Holiday. Now all holidays are my favourite so this was of our holiday at the time in city Adelaide. I've used mainly Amy Tangerine and Angie Delarie products on these pages.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx
 

No comments: