Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!!

This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenges where the theme is "Script and Gold". TPS have been having technical issues with the Shop but keep checking back and it will be fixed shortly.

I made this card for my darling Hubby's birthday. I dont make cards as much lately due to all the SMASH*ing fun I've been having and I was feeling a bit like I had lost my mojo. This Luca image is new for me and it looked so fun that I had to use it. I also love the idea of using playing cards and bottle tops. I was pretty happy with how it worked out. I find masculine cards harder to make, how about you?


Card Recipe:
Stamps : Lil Perfect Match Lad 20's Gangster Luca (Tickled Pink Stamps), Well Scripted sentiment (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Confetti white, basic black (Stampin' Up!)
Papers: Sunshine collection (Lost & Found)
Coloured with: Copics (cool Greys)
Other : washi tape (Tim Holtz), car wood veneer (Studio Calico), bottle top (Freckles and Pigtails), playing cards (KaiserCraft), Fleur De Lise accents dies (Spellbinders), transparency(Hambley Screenprints), tag (Stash)

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: