Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Boy!!

It feels like ages since my last post and since I made a card - life can be too hectic at times! My eldest daughter had her 10th birthday and we had a big party with all her friends (about 30 of them - what was I thinking). Well it all went well and they all had fun, we played heaps of games and had a disco.
It is a friends sons birthday next week and I wanted to make a card for that so I thought I'd join a few challenges along the way.

Challenges I'm joining:

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments, I love reading them.

Card Recipe
Stamps :  Lil Little Lad Luca (Tickled Pink Stamps), digi ticket stubs (Bizzy Becs)
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Seaside collection paper pad (KaiserCraft
Inks:    Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Copics (cool grey's)
Other :  adhesive pearls (KaiserCraft), bakers twine, wooden number, hessian (stash)

2 comments:

Cor* said...

Lil Lad Luca is so wonderful! Great take on the sketch! Perfect baker's twine and sentiment! love the 4 up in the corner! Thanks for playing along with us at TPSC this week!

Amy said...

This is an awesome boy card! Love the design and the burlap is such a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at the ATS Challenge this week!