Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lets Get Sketchy!

Woo Hoo ... There's a new sketch challenge blog on the block!! Pink {INK} Sketch Challenges. Of course I had to join in in their first challenge (here). I love sketch challenges - great way to get motivated and inspired. I'm also joining in the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge # 27 - doilies. I've tried a different colour combo than I usually do - very fresh tones compared to the vintage look that I love. I'm quite happy with the result and love the look of the yellow flowers ( I rarely use yellow). I'm still getting used to my copics (the 6 I have anyway hehehe). I've made this for a friend whose birthday is next week - the image reminds me of her! This is also a submission for the Tickled Pink Stamps DT Call.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments, I love reading them.
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Lil Lolita Christina digi (Tickled Pink Stamps), Digi ticket stubs (Bizzy Becs)
Cardstock: Confetti White, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzaz,Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Chapter One paper pad (KaiserCraft)
Inks:    Wild Wasabi (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Copics
Other :   Crystal effects, pearls (Stampin' Up!), Leaf & Swirl Doohickey's dies (Magnolia), heart doilie, ribbon, flowers, lace trim, bakers twine (stash)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karyn, lovely card, that yellow actually really brightens it up!! Hugs, Frea

Kellie said...

I love this it's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Pink Ink Sketch Challenges.

Hugs Kellie

Michele Roos said...

Hiya sweetie, this is gorgeous. I love the colours and such a sweet image. Hugs Michele x