Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cutie Birdies For Some Babies!

I just love spending hours (sometime days even) creating a single card or scrapbook layout. I enjoy adding details and spending time colouring. I also sell a lot of cards and surprisingly the cards that are the best sellers are what I call quick cards (no colouring and minimal embellishments). This is due in part due to the lower cost of the simpler cards but also I think many non-card makers just like them better! Well, a friend just asked me to make a baby card for her (twin boys), so I got out a cutsie bird image from PTI that is used with buttons. I love the effect (my friend did too), and I also made a baby girl card too - all in less than 1 hour!
This is a submission for The Stamp Spot Blog July inspiration challenge - where I've taken the birdies as my inspiration!

4 comments:

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Karyn!
Your cards are super cute! Love those little birdies, they work so well for baby cards.

Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamp Spot monthly challenge xx

Michelle said...

Hi Karyn
So sweet, I am in love with baby cards atm, I have a grandson due mid July (the first!) and all things baby make me smile.
Love your entry, Good Luck xo

Crafty Spark said...

very cute card i just love it.
i am so going to try to make a similair card!

Liz Weber said...

Karyn your cards are adorable, love the birdie buttons, how amazing do they look, your take on the challenge is terrific.