Friday, March 9, 2018

Your Time To Shine - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
I started by using white cardstock and added strips of Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave papers to the top and bottom of the page. Then I matted my photos with more papers and added them to the page. 
Next I added clusters of chipboard, flowers and flair. All of the chipboard has been painted with watercolour pan paints in a teal colour. 
I also added some handwritten journalling and a roller date stamp. Lastly I added splatters of teal and black Heidi Swapp Color Shine across my page.

Isn't this flourish chipboard goegeous! Its new and I can see myself needing more of them :) 

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

flourish - new design see instore soon!


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: