Sunday, March 11, 2018

Birthday Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing some birthday cards made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
I started by creating this teal coloured card (in line with the Imaginarium Designs Colour of the month theme) and I loved it so much I thought I would make a set in peacock colours :)

I kept my card relatively simple and used a peacock stencil and ink to create the background layer. I used the same coloured to ink the edges of the chipboard then I also added a sparkly layer of glitter glue around the edges.
I also inked the edges of the cardstock and added more glitter glue. I often assemble my card then add the glitter glue last so it can dry naturally. 
 How pretty is this stencil!
I then tried something similar with the crosses stencil and some crosses. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Happy Birthday: Code IDP0228
crosses stencil : Code IDMM006 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: