Monday, September 11, 2017

You Are My Everything - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. The theme for the DT this month is "Dad" in celebration of Fathers Day, and I've created a scrapbook page of my sweetheart.
I started by applying gesso to my page, then I added impasto medium through a stencil (Kaiser Craft cobblestone stencil). When this was dry I painted and sprayed on a variety of Lindy's and Glimmer mists colours (in the brown/gold colours), I also added splats of these same colours. 
I painted all of my chipboard with black gesso (I like to paint it on with my finger). I've matted my photo on some book paper and a variety of KaiserCraft papers. I added a twine circle around my photo - attached with staples.  
I used a roller stamp to stamp a heap of phrases in sections on my page.  
I added some magic mesh in places. I've had this mesh in my stash for years and never use it - but lately I've loved using it on my pages and in my art journal.  
Lastly more twine and a fun bike chipboard embellishment.  
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

small bicycle: Code IDT0018

You Are My Everything: Code IDP0129


Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050

Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030

Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: