Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Storing Chipboard Embellishments - With Imaginarium Designs!

Throughout July the Imaginarium Designs Team are showcasing how we store our chipboard.
I store my chipboard in a variety of ways. I have a small desk container with 6 compartments that I store my smaller chipboard pieces after they have been removed from their larger chipboard sheet. This sits on my desk as I craft and is easy to access. I then have an A4 sized flat plastic container with lots of my much loved and regularly used chipboard pieces (my 'go-to ' container). It often also has other pieces that I have selected/collected for use on upcoming projects. Lastly I have a pizza box and 12x12 plastic storage container for the bulk of my chipboard. In the pizza box I store phrases and words on layers of white 12x12 paper so it is easy to see the titles. In the 12x12 plastic container I have the rest of the chipboard - It is a bit tricky to sort through but I usually remember what is where.
This is what works for me!! How do you store your chipboard??

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: