Friday, July 21, 2017

Our Little Girl - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard and the Paper House "Hello Baby" Girl collection. I taught this at a recent class at Seriously Scrapbooking.

The photo is of me as a baby - wasn't I cute lol :)
I started by creating a background on white cardstock using Distress Oxides. Then I layered this on some of the super cute paper from Paper House.
I painted all of the chipboard gold - using a single colour helps to unify the page.  
Rectangles of different papers were used under my photo - this is a great way to use up leftover scraps of papers. Lastly I added some cute puffy sticker embellishments across the page.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Lou's heart shapes : code IDDL0015
Beautiful delightful wonderful: Code IDW0072
Our Little Girl : code IDP0025

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: