Friday, May 19, 2017

Pocket Page Scrapbooking - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing some pocket page scrapbooking made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. These pages were made for the Seriously POSH collection kit available at Scrapping Clearly. This kit is sold out but there are lots of other amazing kits available and I will have another kit out in June :)  
The basis for the POSH kit was the Simple Stories POSH collection pack as well as paints, chipboard and other fun embellishments. Here is a close up of the LHS. All of the photos for these pages were of the Delta Goodrem concert we went to last year. I've been really struggling to keep up with weekly project life so instead now I mainly use pocket pages for events or occasions - so much more achievable!
All of the chipboard has been painted with acrylic paints that coordinated with the paper collection.  
Here is a close up of the RHS.  
I've added lots of fun stickers and diecuts to my cards as well as enamel dots and the painted chipboard.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles callouts : code IDD0046
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: