Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mothers Day Card - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a Mothers Day card made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. The ID theme for May is "Mum" - for me it had to be all about the mothers day card!

I've made a white on white card using 3 layers of white cardstock - I love the elegance and simplicity of white. My card is 14cm x 14cm - I'm loving making square cards at the moment!
I started by painting my background  using Prima Watercolor Confections (white, grey, black and gold). I also painted my chipboard with the same paints.
See the lovely sparkle in the gold paint!
I kept my card clean and simple with just the chipboard phrase and flourish and a paper flower. 
The background paint looks so pretty :) 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Happy Mothers Day : code IDP0084
Twig : Code IDFL0013

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: