Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Scrapbooking and Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page and 2 cards to share with you made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. These projects are from a class I recently taught at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide.

My background was created using some watercolour pan paints painted on using a "Painting with plastic" technique. When this was dry I added some stencilling with silver paint tinted texture paste.
I painted all of my chipboard with the same pan paints - I love the mat finish it gives.
I've also added paint splats with watery silver paint.
I've matted some papers under my photo (from the KaiserCraft Sea Breeze collection) and used strips on the top and bottom corners. I've also added some paper flower embellishments.
I also made 2 cards using similar techniques, colours and style as my scrapbook page. This first card is more femenine.
This next card is more masculine with the brown paints and some twine.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Happy Days: Code IDP0069


Beautiful delightful wonderful: Code IDW0072
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050
Happy Birthday: Code IDP0079


All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: