Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Project Life Week 23 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 23 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the June Pocket Life Kit - Bon Voyage!.
Here is a close up of the LHS. This week I seemed to take a lot of selfies, mainly silly ones hehe. 
I cut down one of the Pink Paislee tags from the kit and layered it with some patterned paper and stickers. 
For this card I used another sheet of the patterned paper, layered with some tags, stickers, and some of the fun Pink Paislee enamel shapes.   
Here is a close up of the RHS. Jessica loves climbing the trees on our property - and of course she loves you to watch and take photos!!
There is a great selection of cards and accents in this kit. 
The alphas are some of my favourites too, the size is perfect for PL and there is lots of each letter. 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: