Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Project Life Week 22 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 22 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the June Pocket Life Kit - Bon Voyage!.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I love the colours of this kit - perfect for the everyday! And the selection of papers, cards, and embellishments is awesome! On this page I've included some photos of our garden. Rose pruning is a huge job for me each year so I've included some before and after photos. Although I adore the roses I also love the open look after pruning!!
I added a strip of paper and an Evalicious label to this card as well as some of the fun Pink Paislee enamel shapes. 
I've added some handwritten journalling around this cute card!. 
I love these wood veneers! Actually I love all wood veneers!! It is so easy to make up your own cards with the paper pad and some of the gorgeous embellishments from the kit!. 
Here is a close up of the RHS. These photos are from a family day out - enjoying some amusements and chocolate!!!
This chocolate shop/dessert bar is amazing - we love a chocolate fondu!!!. 
  
There is a fun pack of Pink Paislee tags in the kit - perfect accents for your page. 
The words on this wood veneer make me laugh "takelotsa photos". My family cringe when I get the camera out - but it is worth it :) 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: