Monday, March 24, 2014

Some Birthday Cards!

Last month I made some backgrounds for scrapbook pages using mists, stencils and stamps. I loved the look so much I thought I'd make some cards using the same techniques.

For the first 2 cards I used the remaining goodies from my Lilac haze Just Add Paper Kit from D-lish Scraps

For this 1st card I used one of the nested frames (sprayed with purple Dylusions), a flair, lavender resin butterfly, aqua bitty bloom, and a purple cabachon Resin Flower
For the second card I used a chevron button, purple mini metal flower, lavender bitty bow, purple resin flower and aqua bitty bloom.
For the 3rd card I used a large seagreen Old Fashioned Rose, green cabachon Resin Floweran aqua Viola, and a funky heart Wooden button.
For my last card I used one of the nested frames from the Lilac Haze Just Add Paper Kit (sprayed with teal Dylusions), a blue cabachon Resin Flower, a largeseagreen Old Fashioned Rose, , an aqua Violaan aqua bitty bloom, and a funky heart Wooden button.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx 

No comments: