Thursday, May 30, 2013

SMASH*ing Me!

Some time back I posted about a fabulous mixed media course I did with Finnibar - well this is the SMASH* page about it. Usually my pages are about the rest of my family - seemed strange doing this about me. 

On this SMASH* page I've used a heap of stamps from Give A Girl A ... ( "I was here" and "This happened today" from Today stamp set; "Awesome" from Keen as Mustard stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used an Angie Delarie "Wynta" digiDear Lizzie Neapolitan papers, Studio Calico wood veneers, and a tag, bag, twine, and washi from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Diana Fernandez said...

awesome page karyn! I love the Angie digi!!!

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.