Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Happy Place!

Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing, precious and gorgeous Mothers out there! I hope you are having a special day being thoroughly spoilt by your family!! My eldest daughter Rachael made me a wonderful slideshow of photos of her and me - what special memories!!

Something that you may not know about me is that I've always had a love for horses. Before children I used to love competing in dressage. But after children ... no time for horses it seemed. Well nowadays Rachael occasionally rides my special horse "Wally". He is a gentle giant really and at times still gives Rachael that elegant dressage experience from "back in the day". I find it difficult to teach her to ride myself because I'm too scared she will fall off (yeah, its a mum thing) so I get an instructor to come over occasionally and teach her properly.

The latest digi release from Angie Delarie is "Education Calendar Tags". These are so quirky and perfect on this page. I've also used one of her "vintage love cameras" digis.

I've used a heap of stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("Today is going to be" from Today set; "My Buddy" from the My Buddy set; "Un real banana peel" from Keen As Mustard; "My happy place" and banner from You are the Best set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.



I've used my Blue SMASH* folio and I've also used Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm papers, Studio Calico wood veneers and feather Mistables (sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine)and a tag, bag, twine, sequins, "Happy" ribbon and Aeroplane paperclip from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: