Monday, November 26, 2012

Trimming The Tree!

Another week has flown by. No time for crafting it seems and no time for Christmas shopping. This is so unlike me. I always like to be prepared but this year we seem to be busy with school and social events ... already! We have decorated our Christmas tree though (yayyy) and named our Elf on a Shelf ... "Elfie".

Angie Delarie has more adorable and quirky Christmas digis. They are called North Pole Characters Penguin Love and North Pole Characters Trimming The Tree.

I've also used some of the "Christmas Time Is Beaut" sentiments from the new stamp range by Kellie Winnell. There are 16 sentiments and quotes in this range and I have used 2 on this page "Christmas Time Is Beaut" and "Presents".

This SMASH* page uses a photo from last Christmas. It was Christmas Eve and we decided to open a few presents early (we normally open them on Christmas morning).
 
 
 
I've splattered some pink, orange and green paint in my Red SMASH* folio and used a heap of my favourite products including Angie Delarie's North Pole Characters digis (Penguin Love and Trimming the Tree), Give A Girl A ... "Christmas Time is Beaut" stamp set, Studio Calico wood veneer trees, October Afternoon Holiday Style miscellany, flower sack, button & stickers, and doilie, twine, flat backed button & tag from my stash!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty hugs xx

No comments: