Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Time Is Beaut!

Did you know that it is less than 7 weeks until Christmas ... eek!!!
One thing I love about Christmas is taking photos and recording all the wonderful memories. Although I took plenty of photos last Christmas I didnt get around to Scrapping or SMASH*ing them.

Last week the gorgeous and talented Kellie Winnell aka "Give A Girl A Blog" asked me to showcase her new range of Christmas stamps (available for pre-order here). The "Christmas Time Is Beaut" stamp set is so fun and very Aussie! This was the perfect opportunity for me to SMASH* some of my memories of Christmas 2011. I've used 5 of the sentiments on this page. These sentiments are so versatile you could use them for SMASH*ing, scrapbooking, cardmaking, Project Life, daybooks etc!

 
 

I've splattered some brown paint in my Red SMASH* folio (just started this folio and loving it!!) and used a heap of my favourite products including Give A Girl A ... "Christmas Time is Beaut" stamp set,  KaiserCraft Merry & Bright Collectables, Studio Calico wood veneer tree and bird, Simple Stories bingo card, October Afternoon button, and washi, flat backed button, tag & doilie from my stash!
 
Next I need to work on making my Christmas cards. I've been waiting to buy the October Afternoon "Make it Merry" collection ... but it is still not available yet!! I'd love to hear how your Christmas Cards are going and what collection you are using this Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

 

No comments: