Thursday, December 15, 2011

These are a Few of My Favourite Things!

The Challenge this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges is "Pick any past favourite Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge". Well, so many were my favourite - but I narrowed it down to a combination of "Vintage", "Flowers", and "Use a Doily".
I wanted to try something different with this Christmas card and make the sentiment a focal point. The Pink Victorian Christmas sentiments from the Tickled Pink Stamps are perfect for this.

Card Recipe
Stamps :  Pink Victorian Christmas Sentiments (Tickled Pink Stamps)
Cardstock: Confetti white, early espresso, always artichoke, Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Christmas paper pad (Lost & Found
Inks:    early espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Other :  ribbon, linen thread, brads, Floral Fusion dies (Stampin' Up!), Pink Christmas Sentiments Die (Tickled Pink Stamps), Rose leaf and Leaf & Swirl Doohickey's dies (Magnolia), Fleur De Lise accents dies (Spellbinders)pearls (KaiserCraft), tea die distress stickles (Tim Holtz), doily, adhesive lace accent, bells (stash)

Challenges I'm joining:
Card Makin Mamas - Christmas
Crafty Boots Challenges - Christmas
Divas by design challenge - Merry Christmas
Paper play challenges - Christmas
Seriously creative challenges - Christmas
Southern girls challenge - lets celebrate

2 comments:

Sara H said...

Such a beautiful card! Lovely sentiment,and I love the die cuts!!!

Katie said...

OMGosh Karyn, this is just gorgeous! I love those bells, they are the perfect embellishment...and its lovely to see a card with a sentiment as the focus! I'm not so good at those but seeing them done this well makes me want to try another one :) Hugs, Katie