Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cards - done for this year!

Wowee, I'm done with my Christmas cards. I thought it would never end! But I still have a few to show you over the next 2 weeks. I'm following the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl again. This card is for my youngest daughter. She is 3 and Pink is definitely best!!! Santa - please bring her something pink and sparkly!!
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Wish upon a star (Sugar Nellie), digi ticket stubs (Bizzy Becs)
Cardstock: rose red, baja breeze, confetti white, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  eskimo kisses paper pad (Basic Grey) 
Coloured with:  Copics (cool grey's)
Other :   ribbon, scallop circle punch (Stampin' Up!), pearls, wooden ornament (KaiserCraft), flowers (Prima), crystalina Kindyglitz, crystal leaves (Magnolia)

Challenges I'm joining:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - going round in circles
aud sentiments challenge blog - Winter Holiday Sentiments
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pixie Dust Studio - glitter and bling

 

4 comments:

Juls said...

this is another beautiful one! I love how you have kept the image monochrome, and those flowers are just AMAZING!!!! HUgs Juls

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and the flowers are stunning!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Julie said...

Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Have a great week.

Julie

Lisa said...

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card Karyn :)