Monday, November 15, 2010

A Pink Christmas

Today I'm playing along with 2 challenges: the Tickled Pink Stamp Monthly Challenge - sketch # 7 and Lil Lolita Boutique challenge # 23 - Pink Christmas. I had fun with this sketch and working with pink christmas colours. I'm still trying to work out the best settings for my printer and still experimenting with my prismacolours - but practice makes perfect!
Stamps : Lil Birthday Kellita digi (Tickled Pink Stamps), Contempo Christmas (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock & Papers : Stampin' Up!; Eskimo kisses (Basic Grey)
Inks:   Stampin' Up!, Prismacolor pencils
Other : ribbon (Stampin' Up!), lace trim doohickey die (Magnolia), tassel  (Tickled Pink Stamps), pearls (Kaisercraft)

6 comments:

Renkata said...

Very elegant and lovely card.
Thanks for join us at the LLB

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun card and I love the tassel you used! Thanks for playing along in the Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge this week. :D

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet!! I love how you used the tassel, it really puts that little bit extra on your card!! Thanks so much for joining in this weeks fun at LLB:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Karyn, this card is simply gorgeous. I love the tassle down the side. thanks for joining us in this weeks LLB challenge. Hugs Jackie

Kellie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the added tassel! I have a blog award for you to pick up when your ready on my blog ;)

Hugs xx

Kylie said...

Stunning card!! I love everything!
Thanks for playing at Tickled Pink Stamps monthly challenges!
Hugs
Kylie