Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween treats

I made this cute little haloween treat bag for the All that Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge - last minute halloween packaging. It uses a gorgeous image from the Greeting Farms "Sweet and Toxic" set. I coloured this image with my Stampin' Up! markers and used kindyglitz in her hair. I've used some Magnolia paper from my stash to make the oragami bag. the paper was only single sided to I stamped the white side with black, purple and orange skulls (also from the Sweet and toxic set). The inspiration for the origami bag came from Traci Porter who is part of the All That Scraps DT.

3 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Karyn. This is stinking cute! You have really colored her so sweet. I love her yellow bows. What a fun idea. I would never have guessed that you used Stampin Up markers. You must be a pro with them. Hugs, Lisa G

Emma said...

This is sooo cute Karen! I love this creeper girl, she is just adorable! Love you box, such a great idea! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog!

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love how you've colored her and it was so clever to stamp her coordinated skull on the inside of the box, very cool! :)