Sunday, August 18, 2024

Endurance - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the new Timeless Grit collection available from Bee Arty.
 
 
 
 For this page I used a Kraft cardstock base. I added stencilling using the Scrapyard A4 Stencil from Timeless Grit and Leather Colour Paste.
 
 
I applied the Walnut Colour Artist Dye Ink using a combination of techniques including a Puffer Tool and splatters. 
 
 
I added strips of Defying paper (blue) and Finest paper (diamond) to each side of the page. I applied the walnut ink with a sponge to the edges to give a distressed look.
 

Here is my finished page. 
 
 
To embellish the page I've added papers and fussy cuts from the Timeless Grit Paper Collection pack. I've created die cuts using white cardstock and the Toolkit metal die set.   

 
Bookpaper, metal embellishments, and cotton thread are from my stash.  


Timeless Grit is a masculine collection with grungy vibes, and is designed by the talented Queenie Y. You can subscribe to the kit here. Kits come with a paper pack, stencils, metal dies, stamp sets, embellishments and full colour kit instructions.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: